We make over 90,000 trips each year taking people to:
- The supermarket and other shops
- Work or education
- Lunches, on social visits and local trips
- GP and hospital appointments
Who can use our services?
1. You need to live in the Four Towns and Vale Link area: Almondsbury, Alveston, Aust, Bradley Stoke, Charfield, Cromhall, Falfield, Filton, Frampton Cotterell, Hallen, Hill, Oldbury on Severn, Olveston, Patchway, Pilning, Severn Beach, Rockhampton, Stoke Gifford, Thornbury, Tortworth, Tytherington, Winterbourne
2. ONE or more of the following must apply:
- Aged 60 years or more
- Have special needs
- Be on benefits
- Have access problems
- Be a Diamond Travel Card Holder
3. You’ll need to become a member
Membership costs £12.00 per year, payable in April of each year.
Diamond Travel Card holders travel with a £2 charge per single journey and £3 per return journey, payable to the driver on local journeys with us. For more information about obtaining a Diamond Travel card contact South Gloucestershire Council.
If your journey takes you over certain boudaries, charges will apply. We will advise you of this at the time of booking.
Social Car Scheme
If we can’t get you onto one of our Ring-and-Ride services we will try to get you transport with one of our volunteer drivers in their own car. This costs 40p per mile from your drivers starting point to your destination and return to the drivers starting point. Diamond Travel Card Holders pay 30p per mile.