THE TRIP LIST FOR OCTOBER CAN NOW BE FOUND UNDER NEWS.
Upcoming trips in September for Four Towns and Vale Link Members:
- Sun 4th- Stanshawes Court – lunch (£5) 11:00 -2:00 http://stanshawescourtpub.co.uk/
- Mon 5th – Highfield Garden Centre (£5) – 10:00 – 1:30 http://www.highfieldgardenworld.co.uk/
- Tues 6th- Hollow Tree – lunch – 11:00 -1:30 http://www.hollowtreepubbradleystoke.co.uk/
- Thurs 8th – Rajanis, shopping (£5) – 10:00- 1:30 http://www.rajanis.co.uk/
- Mon 12th – Weston – Super – Mare (£13) – Pay in full before trip please – 10:00 – 3:30 http://www.visit-westonsupermare.com/
- Tues 13th- Yate, shopping (£5)- 10:30 – 1:30 http://www.yateshoppingcentre.co.uk/
- Fri 16th- The Swan, Tockington – lunch- 11:00- 1:30 https://www.oldenglishinns.co.uk/our-locations/the-swan-inn-tockington
- Sun 18th- Patchway S&S – Lunch** – 11:00 – 2:00 http://www.patchwaysportsandsocialclub.co.uk/
- Mon 19th- The Fox, Easter Compton – Lunch- 11:00 – 1:30 http://www.thefoxeastercompton.co.uk/
- Tues 20th –Almondsbury Garden Centre –10:00 – 1:30 http://www.almondsbury.co.uk/
- Sun 25th- Brooks Café, tea & cakes – 1:45- 3:30 http://southernbrooks.org.uk/what-we-do/brooks-cafe/
- Mon 26th- Keynsham, shopping (£5) – 10:00 – 1:30 http://www.keynsham.co.uk/shopping
- Tues 27th- The Plough, Pilning – lunch – 1100-1:30 http://www.theploughpilning.co.uk/
Costs given are for Diamond Travel Card Holders.
Any £13 trips must be paid in advance in full. In the event you are unable to travel, no refunds will be offered but a credit for a future trip will be made.
To enable more members to join us on trips, please only book for 2 local dates. You can add your name to the reserve list for any others you are interested in. Please contact the office as soon as possible if you are unable to travel. This will allow passengers on the reserve list to take your place and also avoid any unnecessary delay.
If you would prefer to receive a trip list by post please send in a stamped addressed envelope at the beginning of each month.
Due to reduced funding from South Gloucestershire council, we now need to charge £3 per passenger per return journey, payable to the driver.
Let us know if you have any ideas of new places for us to visit.