Booking for May 2017 trips trips will take place on Friday 28th April from 9:00 on 01454 419372
Booking for April 2017 trips will take place on Friday 24th March from 9:00 on 01454 419372
Booking for March 2017 trips will take place on Friday 24th February from 9:00 on 01454 419372
Booking for Feb 2017 Trips will take place on Friday 27th January from 9:00 on 01454 419372
Booking for Jan 2017 trips will take place on Friday 23rd December from 9:00 on 01454 419372
nov-2016-trips Full list
Our community trip list oct-2016-trips is now available. Booking for these trips will take place on Friday 23rd September from 9.00am on 01454 419372.
Upcoming trips in September for Four Towns and Vale Link Members:
- Sun 4th- Stanshawes Court – lunch (£5) 11:00 -2:00 http://stanshawescourtpub.co.uk/
- Mon 5th – Highfield Garden Centre (£5) – 10:00 – 1:30 http://www.highfieldgardenworld.co.uk/
- Tues 6th- Hollow Tree – lunch – 11:00 -1:30 http://www.hollowtreepubbradleystoke.co.uk/
- Thurs 8th – Rajanis, shopping (£5) – 10:00- 1:30 http://www.rajanis.co.uk/
- Mon 12th – Weston – Super – Mare (£13) – Pay in full before trip please – 10:00 – 3:30 http://www.visit-westonsupermare.com/
- Tues 13th- Yate, shopping (£5)- 10:30 – 1:30 http://www.yateshoppingcentre.co.uk/
- Fri 16th- The Swan, Tockington – lunch- 11:00- 1:30 https://www.oldenglishinns.co.uk/our-locations/the-swan-inn-tockington
- Sun 18th- Patchway S&S – Lunch** – 11:00 – 2:00 http://www.patchwaysportsandsocialclub.co.uk/
- Mon 19th- The Fox, Easter Compton – Lunch- 11:00 – 1:30 http://www.thefoxeastercompton.co.uk/
- Tues 20th –Almondsbury Garden Centre –10:00 – 1:30 http://www.almondsbury.co.uk/
- Sun 25th- Brooks Café, tea & cakes – 1:45- 3:30 http://southernbrooks.org.uk/what-we-do/brooks-cafe/
- Mon 26th- Keynsham, shopping (£5) – 10:00 – 1:30 http://www.keynsham.co.uk/shopping
- Tues 27th- The Plough, Pilning – lunch – 1100-1:30 http://www.theploughpilning.co.uk/
Costs given are for Diamond Travel Card Holders.
Any £13 trips must be paid in advance in full. In the event you are unable to travel, no refunds will be offered but a credit for a future trip will be made.
To enable more members to join us on trips, please only book for 2 local dates. You can add your name to the reserve list for any others you are interested in. Please contact the office as soon as possible if you are unable to travel. This will allow passengers on the reserve list to take your place and also avoid any unnecessary delay.
If you would prefer to receive a trip list by post please send in a stamped addressed envelope at the beginning of each month.
Due to reduced funding from South Gloucestershire council, we now need to charge £3 per passenger per return journey, payable to the driver.
Let us know if you have any ideas of new places for us to visit.
Our community trip list for August is now available. Booking for these trips will take place on Friday 22nd July from 9am on 01454 419372.